• Delicious, sparkling-clear drinking water
• Convenience: Fresh, clean water ready at your faucet
• Pristine, flavorful coffee, tea and juice
• Quality water for your aquarium
• Cleanly rinsed fresh fruits and vegetables
• Crystalline, harder and clearer ice cubes
• Prolong the life of your humidifier or steam iron
• Spotless glassware when rinsed with R.O. water
• Cost effective: No more bottled water costs
• Better tasting soups, sauces and meals
• Environmentally sound: No chemicals
• Great for your pets
The Sediment/Carbon Prefilter protects the automatic shut–off and Membrane from clogging with debris, and is also designed to reduce chlorine, to protect the refined T.F.C. Membrane.
Reverse Osmosis. This is the heart of the system. The T.F.C. Membrane substantially reduces dissolved solids and other unwanted impurities (specified on the performance data sheet) from the water stream.
The R.O. water is then routed to an Activated Carbon Filter, where the water flows through the filter very slowly to achieve prolonged contact with this specialized carbon.
The final stage of filtration, an Inline Carbon Filter, is designed to reduce any remaining tastes and odors before the water reaches your glass, adding a final “polish” to your filtered water.